Monday 2 May 2011

Nayantara (Tamil Hot Actress Biography Hot Photos Videos Wallpapers 2011)

Nayantara Biography

# “Being an actress is not easy. Everything in show business happens in a flash. If your films do well, everybody is at your doorstep and if a film flops no one bothers to call you up.”
# “I am very sensitive person. When things don’t go my way I get upset and immediately it shows on my face.”
# “I’ve begun my career working with older heroes. The people I had been fan of, I now work with them. It’s a great opportunity for me.”
# “God is my biggest supporter. I am not a fanatic but have a lot of faith and is a God fearing person. All what I am today is due to God”
# “Yes, we have decided to go our own way. I will not be doing another film with Simbu in future.It’s an official break up!” [Nov 2006] .


Nayantara hot








Nayantara hot chellange

# She won the Best Model Award of Kerala in 2002.
# The tamil actress Nayanthara is graduated in Literature. [B.A]
# Her name ‘Nayanthara’ means “Eyes like Stars”.
# Nayanthara made her film debut in Malayalam film “Manasinakkare”, its her favorite film.
# Her hobbies include reading books, listening to music, traveling, seeing new places and long drives.
# Her favorite color is Black.
# She loves North Indian food.









Nayantara

Nayantara

Nayantara

Nayantara

Nayantara

Nayantara

Nayantara

Nayantara

Nayantara

Nayantara

Nayantara










No comments:

Post a Comment